Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fuck this 50's housewife bullshit. Bring on the noughties' housewife!

The sweet life.
I do. I mean, me too...or either...lol.
Desperate? No. Sexy? Yes.
Craving for cookies. Hard.
My mum talking to her husband. Such a polite lady she is.
Another of her fave is "Want me to throw your dinner out the back?
Dreamworld.
Wishlist.
Victoria's Secret angel, Candice.
Bless her black patent pumps.
セクシー (sexy in japanese).
I could never be a vegetarian. I love sausages.
My sister-in-law's fave saying. Not sarcastic at all.
At least she looks pretty right?
Love Miranda. NMRK.
Saucy Scarlett the Siren.
Me in a few weeks. Sigh ;).
Gavin you've given me your coke addiction!
Feminism V Sexism. 
The never-ending tug-o-war for equality...or righteousness.
Her skin is way too light to be Denise...but I'm sure that's my BF talking.
How very un-stepford wife of you Barbie!
Lady Gaga, what are you doing in the 50's???
Wishlist item #2.
Fun.
Bliss.
Coolest fridge ever!
Wishlist item #3.
They taste way better than blood & tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment