Wednesday, May 25, 2011

An appetiser.

I know, I know, I'm starving too but here is something to whet the French appetite while I wait for the arrival of the portal to creation that I am craving so much.

If you are wondering what I am talking about, it's an overdue internet modem! The one that has been interfering with my channels of expression these past few weeks. There's always Mum's place but as I sit here & write, my foot shakes & my mood darkens just listening to her (I know that's mean...but true).
"...for the third time Mum, I'm in the middle of something, can it wait? Grr".
About to go for another inspection on a potential home/ office space as part of my visualisation for my own fortune &  abundance. This one I've been calling Cameron House. It caught my eye when I walked past & saw a 1920's French style white metal bed frame for sale on the front porch. Can't wait to go home, so happy I can now say that from Mum's dining room table.

Let's get you out of those clothes.
A lovely pair of Parisian-looking knickers & a romantic boudoir setting. Aaahh, to be in love.....ok mood lightening again.

No comments:

Post a Comment