Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Latest from my Lotus.

What I've been up to recently:

My personal Facebook profile. Befriend me if you haven't already ;)


Project: brand new website, client: Á Table Provençale


Lotus Media International Facebook Page


Like my page people! Then you can stay on top of my news in your Fb feed.

I have a headache from deadlines, but at least I'm having fun & able to enjoy a wonderfully fragrant Chai teapot while I meet them at the greatest cafe to ever grace Richmond's main street, The Mixed Leaf. 

I encourage you to go in to meet Jeannie, TML's owner & Maitre'D. If you're a coffee snob, you will at least be impressed with the beans. But the delight does not stop at your cup, or the window display, or the gorgeous private function room upstairs, in fact with staff, service & quality products like theirs, I don't think it ever does!



1 comment: