Sunday, May 8, 2011

Home is where the heart is.

My Tumblr blog love=laughter this week:

http://loveequalslaughter.tumblr.com/

Home Is Where The Heart Is, Part 3: Moving out, again (staying in Richmond this time).
It really is all about perception. I have everything I need & want right here, for right now.
If anyone told me it was all right under my nose six months ago, I would have thought them delusional or deceitful, or both. That old adage “You have to wake up & smell the roses” definitely deserves it’s place in the long list of wise but confusingly & frustratingly simple proverbs, because, let me tell you, they really are divine.
Ok, the beach is still a little too far for my liking. Actually, a lot too far. But keep reading love=laughter & you’ll see that chapter coming later.
I’m saving the best til last ;) 
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.
- Albert Einstein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment