Saturday, December 4, 2010

4am start...but in Paris the sun only just set.

Sydney, Australia.

Unusually energised after work and unable to sleep because of my excitement about the new and improved me that I had spent the last few hours pondering and planning over Tim Tam stacking and cardboad box squashing, I was drawn like a magnet to my laptop. In search of an avenue to channel my creativity and enthusiasm, this blog is what I found.

Style Me Frenchy will document my transformation from crisis to class through fashion, fun and food while sewing together the squares of a patchwork path to my dream destination...France!

Then: A frightening walk on the dark side stumbled upon a girl, lost from years of mindless following, agreeing and succumbing; an identity chameleon.

Now: Inspired by the timeless, chic style and scrupulous yet effortless efforts of Parisian ladies, a woman has been deliberately discovered; an individual.

In the words of my little literary lover of a brother: We wait, we see, we conquer!

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone."
-- Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment